Limón Luxury Suites
Experience one of Costa Rica’s most culturally diverse province with the highest percentage of protected land in the nation—Límon. The orange and blues woven into these suites’ floors and countertops are
reminiscent of the vibrant Caribbean coast and the intoxicating colors of the Límon Carnival. Other decor items make it feel like you’re right there, embracing Costa Rica’s rich Caribbean culture, chanting celebrations in Patois, a mix of Spanish, French, and Creole English.
- Bedrooms have a queen bed and a single bed
- Bathroom with solar heated water
- A/C in bedrooms; Big Ass Fans® in bedrooms and living rooms
- Wet bar and couch with pull out bed in the living rooms
- Coffee machine, toaster oven, safety box, and mini fridge
Can't visit Limón? Vacation with us during the rainy season to see thousands of Olive Ridley Sea Turtles during the “arribadas” (arrivals) just 20 minutes away on the black sand beaches of Ostional.
Local artwork depict Limon’s Tortuguero National Park and its pristine sandy beaches where bales of green sea turtles nest.